Monday, February 10, 2014

Transfers

Written February 3, 2014 
 
 
Dear family,
 
That is so crazy that you haven't 
gotten any more snow!! We ended up
getting some more snow here. 
It is all gone now, but we ended up with
about 2 inches of snow and it 
got pretty cold. It is all gone now, and
it is pretty warm :)
Andy sounds like he is doing 
really well with track. That is so
exciting. He is doing so well, 
and I know that as long as he works
hard and tries his best he 
will be successful.
 
So we did some very interesting
things this week. First of all, I was
able to go to a Pentecostal Holiness 
Church last night.That was crazy!
It was totally not what I expected, 
but to be honest I didn't really
know what to expect. We were 
welcomed and everyone was so nice! The
way they pray is really different 
than we do. They prayer whisper, so
people yell and talk while the 
person prays. They also play music
while they pray. It was said good 
experience to go and see what other
religions are like compared to ours. 
It really strengthened my own
testimony.
We also got transfer calls on Friday 
night, and I found out that me,
sister Allred from Eden, and sister Blaney 
from here in Danville are
all getting transferred.
 So...I guess I just pack up an go to 
transfers on Tuesday so that I can 
find out where my new area is :)
I'm really sad to be leaving Danville. 
It is like a second home to me 
now, and I have met so many amazing 
people. I know the city as well or
better than I know Idaho falls. 
I would say Danville is about the same
size as IF.
We were able to finally have our 
marshmallow gun war as well. It was
really fun, and we did it in caswell 
country's area. I'll send you a
picture :) it was so fun.
 
 I know that Heavenly Father really builds us and shapes us into
the people that we need to be. He has a plan for us.
 
It is so great to be able to hear about what is going on back home,
and. How everyone is doing. I love you all so much!! Thank you
for all that y'all do for me. There is no way that I could be doing
this without y'all's help. I love you so much!!
 Love,
Elder Jorgensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment