Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dear Elder Week 2

Hey Elder Matt,                                                                        Sept.23, 2013
Well its on to a new week. Crazy busy like always. Keasa has preschool Mon, Tue, and Thur. Today she has a dentist appt. right after. So I will mail your bedding to the mission home today. I will stop and get a phone card as well. Cris forgot his cleats this morning so I will take those to him. It really is constant around here. :) It's all good- busy is good! 
I can't get into your facebook. can you send me the email and password? I was still cleaning it up and it got closed. Almost everyday something new would pop up so I just kept deleting pics and blocking. but now I can't get back in. 
It is totally fall here. The nights and mornings are getting cold. There is just that feel in the air. 
I will probably do Andy's senior pics this week sometime. He said the dead line is the 10th of Oct. So I kinda need to hurry. They have all sorts of restrictions this year he said. Like they cant have props and it has to just be from the waist up. No real personality. So we will see what we come up with. 
Well it's on with the day. We love you so so much!!
WE Love you! Work hard!
Love You,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment