Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Meetings and I-pad minis

Written October 21, 2013
So, I'm sorry that I Haven't E-mailed you yet today. Today we had a meeting in Charlotte with Elder Zwick from the first quorum of the 70. He came to Charlotte to train us, participate in a stake conference, and to be a representative from salt lake for the funeral for Elder Andrew Page who died while in the mission field like last week or something. I will tell you more about that later, cause that in itself is an amazing story. Anyways' we had to leave last night for it, and then we were able to drive the rest of the way to Charlotte this morning. It was such a good meeting. It went from 9:30 to 2:00 with no breaks or anything, but it really didn't seem that long. We were able to be instructed so much. Our mission is truly an amazing mission. The First Presidency is very aware of us, and is very trusting of us. We were one of the first missions to receive Facebook privileges, and we are the first mission besides Idaho and Utah to receive I-pads. Not all of our mission has them yet, but they said before the end of November, so fingers crossed ;) Pretty soon though, every missionary in the world will have an i-pad in his possession. That's over 85,000 i-pad minis! Anyways, I only had a few minutes to write you tonight, but I will be able to get back on tomorrow most likely and email you some more
I love you all so much and pray or you every day. love you,
Elder Jorgensen

No comments:

Post a Comment